We are delighted to announce an update to our daytime hire offer at the Science Museum. We now have 6 unique galleries and spaces that can be hired alone or in conjunction with other spaces in order to make your daytime event as spectacular as possible!
Take a look at our 6 daytime hire options here at the Science Museum:
- Gain exclusive early access of Wonderlab: The Equinor Gallery in time for your event to start at 5pm and with over 50 interactive exhibits your guests can get hands-on with real scientific phenomenon!
- Our blank-canvas dedicated events space Illuminate is a split-level venue which offers incredible views over London, welcoming an abundance of natural daylight – perfect for daytime conferences!
- Re-opening in August 2020 after a next-generation laser technology refurbishment, IMAX: The Ronson Theatre will be the premier location for large-scale daytime conferences for up to 400 guests.
- Surround your guests with full-sized planes, model aircrafts and commemorative exhibits in our replica aircraft hangar Flight which is available for daytime hire, perfect for daytime lunches and conferences.
- Engineer your Future explores engineering through high-quality, interactive multiplayer games and digital experiences and can be hired during daytime hours for intimate and engaging corporate events.
- Located on the ground floor of the Science Museum, daytime hire of the recently refurbished Smith Centre includes: The Salon, One Meeting Room and the Courtyard.
For information on hiring any of the spaces mentioned above, or any of our other museum galleries, get in touch with the team today on [email protected] / 020 7942 4340.